
I finally got the chance to go to Bodega Bay this weekend. The weather was perfect, high 80's with the ocean breeze, warm sand and a great time with Destiny, Kylee, Rhiannon, Alex, Sarah (her girls) and Ali. This was the first time this year I was able to go to the beach. It was worth EVERY minute.
View of the beach
The girls, really fun people to hang out with!
Standard seagull picture.
What's a day on the beach without searching for sand dollars... or being attacked by waves?
This boat was marooned in the inlet and the Coast Guard wont let it be removed right now due to the animal migration currently going on. So it sits there, and sinks.
Just a cool picture from the old cemetary just outside of town.
The church from the movie "The Birds".
The schoolhouse from the same movie.
Just a cool little surf shop in Bodega Bay. We didnt have time to stop, but I thought it was fun to look at.










0 comments:
Post a Comment