We only had this last weekend together before he takes off again for work. Our original plan was to spend the weekend in Seattle, going to the Space Needle, nice dinner, perhaps a museum or two got canceled due to work drama for him. Instead when I got up Saturday morning, I did some googling and found that the Olympic National Park was doable in a day trip. So I woke him up (he muttered "damn woman, you bug" a few times), but we were on the road slightly after 8am. The drive was a lot longer than I originally thought it might be, but well worth it. The first few pictures are from Lake Crescent, followed by pictures from the "Hall of Mosses" trail at the Hoh Rainforsest. Then you will see the "Big Spruce Tree" as the sign so happily pointed out to us. A quick stop in Forks; which Cesar knows all about Twilight now. We had a wonderful dinner at the pier in Port Angeles, steak and chicken parmesan that was AMAZING. Missed the ferry schedule so we stayed in PA for the night, got up early this morning and headed to Port Townsend and home.
All in all a very much needed weekend. I wish we had more just like this planned.
Forks, WA.
For all you Twilight people out there....
Ferry ride from Port Townsend to Keystone, on our way home Sunday morning. Thankfully we got all of the good weather on Saturday while in the park.

0 comments:
Post a Comment